- Mini-Private Sessions must be scheduled before or after an existing class (as opposed to Private & Group Sessions which can be scheduled anytime as long as we have staff available.)
- We do not allow first time students to take Mini-Privates. (It takes about a half hour to teach you the elementary principles, so this lesson is best for skill development)
- This often rarely allows for catching time, as it takes about an hour to get you up to the point where you could be caught. So let us know if catching is important to you, and we will hook you up with a 90 minute class with a catcher. (see Group Session for Pricing info)
- Our best value is with "Term Enrollment" classes, meaning you commit to a regular day and time each week for a minimum commitment of 3 months. Term Enrollment is our best value option and IS available for Private Sessions,. All you need is at least 4 people willing to commit to it.
- When you get 4 people together, you get to have your own 60 minute class! With more people you get more time. 6+ participants = a 90 minute class.
- Please note that normal class size for a 60 minute class is 5 people (8 for a 90 minute class) we reserve the right to fill the unused spaces at our discretion. If you prefer a closed class, you may opt to pay the difference. We'll work with you to make sure you're happy, as that just the way we roll.
*Additional people must be confirmed before your event, as we may need to arrange for additional staff.
Drop-in classes -
The Flying Trapeze Club (Term enrollment classes)
But wait, there's more... When you Become a Star Flyer and are enrolled in a session, not only do you get the best possible rate, you also get these additional benefits...
- Additional Drop-in classes for only $30 (subject to availability)
- Siblings get a discount of $5/Month
- Bring a friend once a month for only $30!)
- Special Deals for GC's
- Annual registration fee is waived with continued enrollment
*Missed session classes can be made up within the month. Classes cancelled by us, due to weather etc, can be made up with no expiration. Enrolled session classes are not transferrable.
Advanced Fly Team (ages 15+)