All participants* are required to pay an Annual Registration Fee of $30/person. *Does not apply for Try & Fly, Parties and Team Building Events. Make this a One-Time Only fee, by continuing in Term Enrollment classes.
If you want to make sure trapeze is for you first, you can try a single swing for $15, without having to pay the registration fee. *Scheduling: Must be scheduled on a day when we have other classes going on
$125 for up to 2 people *Restrictions:
- Mini-Private Sessions must be scheduled before or after an existing class (as opposed to Private & Group Sessions which can be scheduled anytime as long as we have staff available.)
- We do not allow first time students to take Mini-Privates. (It takes about a half hour to teach you the elementary principles, so this lesson is best for skill development)
$250 for up to 5 people for 60 minutes This session option is available at a time that is convenient for you. As long as we have the staff available at your desired time, we're on! *About catching:
- This often rarely allows for catching time, as it takes about an hour to get you up to the point where you could be caught. So let us know if catching is important to you, and we will hook you up with a 90 minute class with a catcher. (see Group Session for Pricing info)
- Our best value is with "Term Enrollment" classes, meaning you commit to a regular day and time each week for a minimum commitment of 3 months. Term Enrollment is our best value option and IS available for Private Sessions,. All you need is at least 4 people willing to commit to it.
- When you get 4 people together, you get to have your own 60 minute class! With more people you get more time. 6+ participants = a 90 minute class.
- Please note that normal class size for a 60 minute class is 5 people (8 for a 90 minute class) we reserve the right to fill the unused spaces at our discretion. If you prefer a closed class, you may opt to pay the difference. We'll work with you to make sure you're happy, as that just the way we roll.
$400 for 10 people for 90 minutes ($40 for each additional person) Group Session/Party can be scheduled at a time that is convenient for you. As long as we have the staff available at your desired time, we're happy to accommodate you in any way we can.
$550 for 10 people for 90 minutes ($55 for each additional) *Includes: Tableware (tablecloth, lunch plates, dessert plates, napkins, forks, paper cups), favor boxes, 2 pizzas, water & juice boxes. (You bring the cake) *Add a Specialty Theme for only $50
Pricing TBD We'll create a party that's uniquely your own. This party option is personalized for you and customized to your desires and budget.
Additional fly time can be purchased for $100/30 minutes. For most people 90 minutes is the perfect amount of time. However for those wanting more, we are happy to accommodate. *Please note- we include additional fly time for groups with 13 or more people, but if you have an athletic group with 8-12 people you might consider this option.
*Additional people must be confirmed before your event, as we may need to arrange for additional staff.
Drop-in classes -
This Introductory Lesson is $90. (Includes $30 Registration Fee) *What you'll learn: Safety guidelines, ground school (lesson of how to safely take off the platform), basic swing (called "banana hang"), a trick called the "knee hang" (where you hang from your knees like you would on the monkey bars) and a back-flip dismount. You may even get caught by the wrists by one of our catchers midair!
1 Trapeze Lesson - $60
5 Class Pack = $220 ($44/class) *Class packages are for one person to use within 6 months. They may be shared with one other person per day. Space is limited, reservations are required. Drop-in classes ARE transferrable.
10 Class Pack = $420 ($42/class) *Class packages are for one person to use within 6 months. They may be shared with one other person per day. Space is limited, reservations are required. Drop-in classes ARE transferrable.